November 24, 2010

Gratitude

This Thanksgiving, I am grateful for:

The comforts of home, new and old.


Family.

Old friends (and new!).  And our warm memories.  

Both of which make my face do something wonderful.

Midnight wishes.

An AMAZING trip, at the PERFECT time, and a brother that made it possible.

The small details of life.

My good health.

Music.  All of it.
 
Breathing space.

Being able to say "This is what I want" and being a step closer to all of it.

My camera. And coffee.

The internet for saying, "Yes, express yourself!"  And for not getting upset with me when I sign up for  a few too many accounts.

A growing belief that magic and perfect timing do exist.

The time you choose to spend here, the wonderful comments you leave, and all the kindness you have given.  
I am grateful for you.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment