December 12, 2010

An Update

Hello, friends! 

I'm currently feeling the need to shout from the cliffs, "I'm aaalllliiiiivvvveeee!" to counter act my lacking presence... everywhere.  I accepted a temp position that is Holy Overwhelming Batman.  I don't know how long it is going to last, but I'm working out a plan to keep the rest of my life afloat until this, too, passes.  (The rest of my life = everything that I actually love and value.)  Let's consider this plan effective immediately, because I miss y'all!

XO - Emily

4 comments:

  1. I miss YOU! And I don't think you should ever, ever, fight the feeling of shouting "I'M ALLLLLIIIVVVVEEEE." The act proves the phrase!
    <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss you too but it's ok i am engulfed by finals until Thursday :) maybe we can phone date then :) XOXO remember money is money = Starbucks and Christmas shopping ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, please! I would love to phone date on Thursday - call me if you have the energy! I have been thinking about you alllll week and sending you special finals superpowers. (They're a lot like coffee, but even better...) Love you, lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooo true! ♥

    ReplyDelete