May 10, 2011

Of Course I Said Yes

I think Alivia made my month when she asked if she could feature me as May's blogger and if I would write a guest post for her blog. Of course I said yes.

And by "yes" I mean "Wowowowowow. YES. Wow. YES. Yesyesyesyesyes. THANK YOU. Wow."

She's one of my favorite people ever and her blog is one of my favorite blogs ever. And now a piece of my writing is up on her blog. I am so happy. Check it out here, and if you're arriving from Alivia's blog,  
Hello! Welcome! 
I'd love to get to know you all, so leave a comment and we can make that happen. 
Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Kiersten McMonagleMay 10, 2011 at 8:20 PM

    Of course I've already read your post over at Alivia's, but I know how fun it is to receive comments and get to read them! I love both yours and Alivia's blogs (and I know I found one of you from the other...but I can't quite remember which...)
    I loved your post over at Alivia's blog - I loved reading it because I think that, in a few years when I'm newly graduated from college, I'll be able to relate it it. Right now I just finished up my Freshman year, though.
    <3 Kiersten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiersten you are so sweet, and I am so glad you are reading! I'm a big fan of your blog, too and I'm loving your 365 project. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy college - I still miss it! And I think it gets even better after the first year. And when you get out, you will have to share all of your crazy, what-in-the-world-is-happening?! stories because we all have them and sharing make them bearable. And sometimes funny!


    Thanks for taking the time to comment! xx

    ReplyDelete