June 12, 2011

Ch-ch-changes...

Nothing big, I promise. That title might be a little misleading. Anyway...

I made a couple of changes to the sidebar and just wanted to share them with you.

1. I have a photography tumblr and linked it with a photography sales site. Honestly, I would be surprised if I actually sold anything, but I thought I would give it a shot. "Anything" includes prints, downloads, canvases, and ecards. I think I have 150+ photos posted on the tumblr, so if you're interested in checking it out, it's down there on the right.

2. I also linked to a page with INFJ information, just as a fun fyi.

3. [This one is my favorite and probably the real reason I am even writing this post.] I have a formspring widget all the way to the bottom. Just because it's down there doesn't mean I don't want you to use it. I do. Please, ask me questions! I think it will be fun. There's an anonymous option also, if you're shy. And if you need an incentive... I'll post answers. =)

That's all. Nothing big. Just some fun additions. Hope ya'll had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment