July 10, 2011

Housekeeping

Just a few blog related things I wanted to share with you...

1) I have given up on my Today project. This is the second 365 project I have abandoned. Soooo it's going back on the To-Do list and being taken off the link list above.

2) In its place, I put a link to my photo website. There's already a link to it on the side column, so I'm not sure how long I'll keep it there... but it's there for now.

3) The images on my blog keep disappearing. Of particular concern is my blog header. (UGH.) Long story short: I blame this on Google+ and my hesitation to share this blog with everyone I have ever met. If you're interested in the longer version of this debacle, I'll share, but what I'm really interested in is: What do you think of Google+? I think I've solved the image disappearance issue, but if my images keep disappearing for you, let me know.

That's all for now. Hope you guys had a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. That article I posted kind of scared me silly, so I'm going to wait a bit before signing up (I feel like I will, eventually). HOWEVER, I did notice during my redesign of Nic's blog that photos look different. Not sure if my eyes are failing or if I just never noticed certain things, but ugh. Ugh.

    Miss you so sosoooooooo much oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. The article totally freaked me out too, which is part of the reason I deleted all of the photos associated with my gmail account, which happened to me all of my blogger photos. Oops. I switched my blogger account to my emilykaatherine gmail address, but don't plan on signing up for Google+ with that email address nor do I ever plan on posting real photos on my Google+ account. BUT I had no idea that my blogger photos by default go into a picasa album on google. I don't know if it can be prevented, but it has me wondering about blogger terms of service - do they default to the google/picassa ones for photo licenses? Ugh. 

    I'm not sure yet if I like Google+ yet but if it takes off, I could see myself liking it more than facebook. Or possibly just thinking it's a waste of time on top of the too many social media accounts I now have... we'll see... 

    Oh, I miss you... can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete