September 23, 2011

#Friday Follow



Do I even need to tell you why I love this tumblr? 
No, I didn't think so.
It's a photo blog of Brooklyn images by a Brooklyn-based photographer: 

I’m a NYC based photographer residing in Brooklyn. New York City is an ever changing landscape diverse with culture.  Every single day I explore Brooklyn and its neighboring boroughs, with my camera.  I try and pick a different neighborhood every day in an attempt to capture and share what I see.  I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I do taking them.
Feel free to contact me regarding prints, questions, comments or just to say hello.  If there is an area of the city you’d like me to explore and share, don’t hesitate to ask.  I’m always looking for a new adventure.



Who are you following this Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment