March 9, 2012

#Friday Follow



What I'm loving this week:
I have a thing for fog. I have a thing for Brooklyn. Thus, I have a thing for these photos.

While we're talking about Brooklyn, I have a new blog-love - Afternoons & Coffeespoons. The photos and NYC finds keep me coming back for more and more and more...

Dreamspeak Notebooks. Poetry. Escape. Weekend mornings. Inspiration. Love.

I can't get enough of Alivia's playlist. And I've probably spent hours this week listening to this song on repeat.

Holi makes me happy. I want to be in India to celebrate one day.

Solitude matters. And for some people, it is the air that they breath.

Meg's letter to herself. "darling girl, write for yourself." (yes, yes.)

The Switzerland of Colorado - ooooooooo breathing space. *deep inhale* *slow exhale*

What are you loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment