June 3, 2012

{tennessee, the state. knoxville, the city. part iv.}

The first morning, we unknowingly walked straight into the Knoxville Farmer's Market held in Market Square. It was the best way to start our weekend and I had the best cup of coffee I have had in years.
  UntitledUntitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

There were two vendors we loved in particular, and I wish I had made a few purchases. I'm glad they have online stores:

Sarah Brobst Jewelry
Jennifer Simpson Art 

The Farmer's Market might have been my favorite part of the weekend. Although, it has some close competition...

{part ipart ii, & part iii.}

2 comments:

  1. I think these are some of my favorite photos of yours, love. They're perfectly lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would have LOVED Knoxville, Liv! Or, I should say: You will LOVE Knoxville! Because you should definitely go someday. ;-)

      Delete