October 27, 2012

Coffee and Music

I go through phases when coffee and music are part of my day, and I go through phases when coffee and music are my day. The past six weeks life has been cup after cup and this playlist on repeat. So I thought I would share it with you. 
Enjoy!








[as a side note, i want to say thank for all the sweet comments on the past few posts. one of the things i like about blogging is being able to somewhat interact with you all by responding to your comments. i went to respond (weeks late, i know) to your comments and i realized how very, very far behind i am. so rather than post responses a month later, i just wanted to take the time now to say thank you, thank you, thank you for the kind and encouraging words over the past couple of months. i love reading your comments - they make my day - and i'll be better about replying from now on. promise!]

No comments:

Post a Comment