September 26, 2010

My Friends Are Wicked Talented: Exhibit 1

Remember when I told you that one of my friends moved across a few states to pursue one of her passions (art) and follow a new career path?

When I talked to her this past weekend, she told me that she was painting - which kind of freaked her out b/c she doesn't have any "real" experience with painting.  Regardless, I made her promise to share her work, because I love, love, love her work.

I may be a bit biased (as in, I think she may have hung the moon), but I think she made a GREAT life decision - what do you think?

(p.s. I bet we can convince her to share a lot more of her work - she's over here!)
(p.p.s. Did I mention that she also has her first ever art gallery opening this evening?  I'm so proud!!)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks sweetie. That means so much coming from you! I am honored to be the subject of your blog. photos are up on Facebook from the opening and reception, might add them to my blog too.

    LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete