April 7, 2011

Awkward and Awesome

 Awkward

The fact that this is the second Thursday in a row that I squeak my Awkward and Awesome post in hours before Thursday ends. But it's not over 'til it's over. Amiright?

The post titles for my new "Today" series. Thus far, I have come up with nothing more creative than titling them all "Today".  It's gonna drive me ccrraazzyy if I use the same title everyday. But I'm also want to denote the posts as a series... Any suggestions?
[Edit: I changed the titles to the dates... but I'm not sure I like it. Thoughts?]

STILL realizing things I believed on April 1 are not true. "Oh, you mean the metro is not making people take of their shoes as a security measure? I thought that was a dumb -" OH. RIGHT. I READ THAT ON THE INTERNET ON APRIL 1.

Hiccups. At 11:30 pm. Which I find absolutely hilarious, per usual. So I'm lying in bed hiccuping and laughing really, really hoping my roommate is sound asleep. At least I crack myself up...

Awesome

I'm finally wearing my spring coat on a regular basis. Spring may have actually arrived for good.

I think I finally found a morning routine that won't make me feel like I'm rolling out of bed just to go to work in the morning. There are so many great reasons to get out of bed in the morning. I want work to feel like only one of them. This routine is in beta testing. I'll keep you updated.

The 10 day forecast now includes the days when Alivia and Nicole will be here. This needs its own category of awesome. I might be too excited.

The kind and sweet comments on my posts this week. You guys always make my day. Thank you so much for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment