October 24, 2011

I slept past 4:45am this morning, which was a treat and gives you an idea of what my week has been like. It's raining and I'm going to head out to have coffee and read a few pages of a book before taking on the city. The rain is cozy and comforting, but I'm glad to have it pass as scheduled in an hour or so - I have big sight-seeing plans and my camera doesn't like the rain as much as I do.

I forgot to bring my camera cord to upload photos, but I have managed to take a few with my iphone. I'm slowly coming out of the intensity of crazybusy the past few days and I have so much to say, but for now I just wanted to share a few pictures, put it out there that I love this city, and I will be sad to leave. More to come soon....


Seattle











Have I mentioned how much I love this city?



2 comments:

  1. Those are really nice pics! Looks like you are having a good time! Lovely blog! 
    x
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. that piano player at pine and pike is amazing. 
    also: i feel like there should be a song about him.

    ReplyDelete